Digital Marketing Internship
Are you planning a career in digital marketing? DAGMAR Marketing is seeking college seniors or graduate school students for a paid digital marketing internship. This is an excellent opportunity to gain real-world experience with a fast-growing Jacksonville marketing agency.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Working with our clients’ WordPress websites
- Preparing keyword reports
- Performing onsite optimization tasks
- Outreach to companies and publications to develop link-building opportunities
- Special projects as needed
You’ll work closely with agency principals and team members who will provide hands-on training in search engine optimization (SEO) fundamentals to help you develop the skills for the above responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in WordPress
- Excellent communication, grammatical, and writing skills
- Basic Photoshop and/or web design skills
- A desire to build a career in digital marketing
- Coursework in communications, marketing, public relations, or journalism
This opportunity may lead to retention for full-time employment for an enthusiastic self-starter who demonstrates a strong work ethic and attention to detail. The internship is part-time, and you must be able to work on-site in our downtown Jacksonville office.
Please fill out the form on the right and include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this opportunity. Come build your skills and career with us!