Build better websites for your clients.
The best-looking, most user-friendly site you can build won’t have much value for your client if it doesn’t attract any traffic. The good news? You can build in great SEO as you go.
Download our SEO checklist for developers.
Find out how to increase the visibility of the websites you redesign with our simple SEO checklist for developers. You’ll be able to make your sites more accessible and discoverable by:
- Preserving the domain’s online authority.
- Using 301 redirects correctly for search engines.
- Setting the canonical URL of the website.
- Crawling a website using an awesome free tool.
- Finding all broken links on the site
Add some sharp new tools to your development skills.