In search of a talented SEO Project Manager.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced SEO technician with project management and client service skills. We’re a Jacksonville, Florida, inbound marketing agency that values integrity, professionalism and self-direction as much as the right experience. The best candidate will be comfortable interacting with clients and will value the trust involved with being part of a flexible company. This opportunity is open only to candidates in or near Jacksonville.
This position will also include but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Developing the long-term SEO strategy for a diverse set of clients.
- Proven work history of working directly with clients.
- Ability to articulate SEO campaign details to client in a professional manner.
- Ability to mentor & and train new SEO team members.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Manage day-to-day SEO tasks & projects.
- Ensure a careful balance of on/off page optimization including content generation and link building (internal/external).
- Measurement and reporting of all organic traffic and metrics.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and inform other stake holders on required changes.
- 3 years of SEO experience.
- BA/BS in Marketing preferred with a strong understanding of technical SEO.
- Understanding of HTML, and CSS.
- Experience with link building and proper usage while representing a brand in the best possible light.
- Proficient using SEO tools such as; MOZ, Link Research Tools, Screaming Frog and Bright Local.
- Proficient in Google Webmaster tools & Bing Webmaster tools.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Good understanding of web development and design as it pertains to search engine algorithms.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to align efforts across multiple departments.
- Very strong organization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
We offer competitive compensation according to your experience. The position may be full-time employment or on a contract basis.