How Much Should Plastic Surgeons Pay For Local SEO and PPC?
Local SEO and PPC Pricing for Plastic Surgery Practices and Medical Spas
When you’re considering a plastic surgery digital marketing strategy, there are a few things to know before asking “How much do cosmetic surgery SEO services cost?” or “How much is cosmetic surgery PPC?” First, you need to see the potential value of local SEO and PPC to your plastic surgery practice or medical spa, and what goes into it. Then you can determine the right plastic surgery SEO services for your practice and your budget.
Local SEO costs for plastic surgeons.
At Dagmar, plastic surgery local SEO pricing ranges between $1,500 to $2,300 a month per physical location. This pricing depends on several factors, which include:
- Citations: It’s important that your medical spa or practice location appears correctly in the top online directories. Overlooking this can hurt your SEO results. Monitoring and managing these citations can cost between $50 and $150 each month.
- Local links: Part of your cosmetic surgery practice’s online ranking depends on the number of links from third-party sites that are directed back to your page. Though building these links are time-intensive, they are crucial for receiving desired results in your plastic surgery local SEO campaigns. Link-building can cost between $500 and $1,500 a month.
- Cosmetic Surgery Practice Locations: Multiple locations come with different price
What’s included in your cosmetic surgery local SEO campaigns.
Local SEO shares similar tactics as organic SEO. The main benefit of local SEO is the ability to target a specific location of your business. Consumers who are looking for a plastic surgeon in the same city or neighborhood as your practice are more likely to come across your site before your competitor’s.
Ensuring your plastic surgery practice appears in local search results isn’t an easy thing to do. There are many tactics and strategies that need to be predetermined before launching your campaigns.
Here’s a high-level view of what goes into plastic surgery SEO pricing:
The number of clinics and practice locations your practice has.
Creating citations and content for each location of your practice is a must. Managing each location as a separate business is a great way to elevate the results of your plastic surgery local SEO campaigns.
The different services and products you offer.
Highlighting each of the products and services that your plastic surgery practice offers is also important for a successful local SEO campaign. Essentially each service should have its own campaign to successfully reach new customers. We research which keywords your target audience is searching for and will strategically add them throughout your content and technical SEO on your site.
Your local competitors.
If there are a number of other cosmetic surgeons in your area, then you may need to allocate more budget to compete with their local SEO campaigns. Your content should also be refreshed monthly and consistently add new authoritative links from third-party websites to direct back to your site.
The current state of your plastic surgery local SEO.
Each of our plastic surgery and medical spa clients have different marketing needs. Here’s how the status of your practice can affect plastic surgery SEO services costs:
- If you have a well-established site that just needs to be optimized with higher-quality SEO tactics, then we will spend a significant amount of time boosting your site’s rankings.
- If your website is outdated without any SEO tactics, it will take several months of work to achieve higher rankings to help bring in new customers.
- If you recently established a new practice, then we will spend a great deal of time building a solid local online presence before your site is ready to take on the local competition.
Plastic surgery PPC costs.
It’s difficult to simply estimate what a plastic surgery PPC campaign will cost because there are so many variables. Every aspect of your practice needs to be assessed and will account for the various factors that go into creating each campaign. To give you an idea, here are just some of the components that need to be determined, whether you have a plastic surgery practice or operate a medical spa:
- What are the goals of your campaigns?
- How much are other local cosmetic surgery practices paying for their ads and how are they bidding on the most desired keywords?
- Which keywords do we need to bid on?
- Are your ads relevant to your target audience?
- How much are you willing to spend per day on each of your ad campaigns?
If you’d like to know more about what plastic surgery PPC will cost, or our PPC management fees, reach out for a free consultation.
So, what should your SEO and PPC costs be?
The cost for cosmetic surgery SEO and PPC services depend on how aggressive you want to make your strategy. The best way to see results is to create a well-thought-out strategy that is customized to your practice.
To understand what a solid plastic surgery local SEO or PPC campaign will cost your company, consider speaking with several different SEO and PPC providers that specialize in plastic surgery SEO services. Don’t forget to ask how they charge for their services and for case studies of previous work. If you are going to invest in building a campaign with a specific provider, then they should be able to show their worth and explain how they will benefit your practice.